Hey, thanks for tuning in to Lauren’s Talk Shop Interview with me. What fun talking about Success-Energy and crushing those work-life goals.
In the interview I mentioned a goals worksheet that you can use to get clear and stay on track with the goals that matter most to you.
I’ve got two, and you can download them here:
Plus, if you want an exciting way to rethink your goals (beyond the dull S.M.A.R.T. goals method), read this article I wrote: 2018 Putting the ART in SMART GOALS www.worklifeenergy.com
And finally, if you want to stay connected, you’ve got all sorts of choices depending on where you hang out on-line.
- I send out a weekly Work-Life Recharge that you can sign up for here: Work-Life Recharge
- Like my Facebook Page: Michelle Cederberg: 4worklifeenergy
- Follow me on Twitter: @4worklifeenergy …And Instagram@4worklifeenergy
- Connect with me on LinkedIn: Michelle Cederberg, CSP
- Subscribe to my You Tube Work-Life TV Channel
And no matter what you do, take a bit of time today to ponder those goals and WRITE THEM DOWN.
Here’s a video I did on that very topic: Why You Should Write Down Your Goals
Michelle Cederberg, MKin, BA Psyc
Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
Certified Exercise Physiologist (CEP)
Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
ORSC Trained Team Coach
Empowering today’s dreamers, leaders and go-getters to create the career and life they want.