Hey, thanks for tuning in to Lauren’s Talk Shop Interview with me. What fun talking about Success-Energy and crushing those work-life goals.
In the interview I mentioned a goals worksheet that you can use to get clear and stay on track with the goals that matter most to you.
You can download it here: Goals Worksheet_Michellecederberg.com 2019
Plus, if you want an exciting way to rethink your goals (beyond the dull S.M.A.R.T. goals method), read this: Just Begin. This S.M.A.R.T.er Approach to Goal Setting Will Help
And finally, if you want to stay connected, you’ve got all sorts of choices depending on where you hang out on-line.
- I send out a weekly Work-Life Recharge that you can sign up for here: Work-Life Recharge
- Like my Facebook Page: Michelle Cederberg: cederbergspeaks
- Follow me on Twitter: @cederbergspeaks …And Instagram @cederbergspeaks
- Connect with me on LinkedIn: Michelle Cederberg, CSP
- Subscribe to my You Tube Work-Life TV Channel
And no matter what you do, take a bit of time today to ponder those goals and WRITE THEM DOWN.
Here’s a video I did on that very topic: Why You Should Write Down Your Goals
Empowering today’s dreamers, leaders and go-getters to create the life and career they want.